Two days with 350+ experts, more than 100 sessions, workshops and demos about the future of cloud development, data, IT, and business intelligence.
Whole event was held at MiCo,Milano Congressi, within 3 main zones: the HUB with the lunch area, demos, partners stands; the north and south wings where many experts took deep-dive workshops in about 20 rooms well arranged. At every corner, between 2 sessions, there was a table with water, tea, some snack and fresh fruit.
Workshops and sessions were divided by 10 macro learning paths:
- Azure fundamentals
- Building and maintaining your Azure hybrid environment
- Building your applications for the cloud
- Deploying your modern desktop
- Developing Microsoft 365 applications and integrations
- Getting the most out of your data
- Migrating applications to the cloud
- Operating applications and infrastructure in the cloud
- Optimizing teamwork in your organization
- Securing your organization
Details can be viewed at the related site:https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/ignite-the-tour/milan
Sessions i attended were very useful, full of real case scenarios and some tips as well as basic and detailed notions about the related topic. At https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Ignite-The-Tour/bd-p/MicrosoftIgniteTourContent is possibile to download Powerpoint presentations explained and used at every session..
This event could be important for a wide number of people involved in the IT, engineers,developers,managers and not only!